- Articles should be between 2000 to 6000 words in length.
- The title and abstract should be in appropriate size.
- Article should should contain Title, Abstract, Keyword, Article contents and References
A separate brief autobiographical note should be supplied including:
- Full name
- E-mail address
- Full contact details
- Brief professional biography
- Information about other co-authors and corresponding authors if any
This information should be provided on a separate sheet and authors should not be identified anywhere else in the article.
- Abstract: Authors must supply an abstract of around 250 words in total.
- Provide up to six keywords, which encapsulate the principal topics of the paper.
- Headings must be short, clear and reflective.
- Notes or Endnotes should be used only if absolutely necessary and must be identified in the text by consecutive numbers, enclosed in brackets and listed at the end of the article.
- All Figures (charts, diagrams and line drawings) and Plates (photographic images) should be submitted in both electronic form and as image format originals (JPG, PNG etc.). They should be of clear quality, in color or black and white and numbered consecutively with Indian numerals.
- Tables should be typed and included as part of the manuscript. They should not be submitted as graphic elements. Supply succinct and clear captions for all tables, figures and plates. Ensure that any superscripts or asterisks are shown next to the relevant items and have corresponding explanations displayed as footnotes to the table, figure or plate.
- References to other publications must be in APA and carefully checked for completeness, accuracy and consistency.